Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What Are The Effects Of Hemorrhoids?

zip_312 @ 2010-07-06T16: 20: 00


I've decided. I want to move to the North Pole. But it's OK to the South Pole Or a glacier choice.
can not do all this heat! I mean, there are cicadas ! In Sydney! Until last year there were!
When I woke up this morning thundered. No time to rejoice because it would have cooled a bit ', which had already stopped. Argh.
The heat makes me nervous. And irritable. Quite a bit irritable.
Blessed be the air conditioner ( especially the one in my room). But re-argh!, You can not tererlo lit day and night.
But I console myself, some are made worse off than me. My dog for example.

No, look! His face is from: Are you calling me? But how are you calling me?! No I do not get up! I caaaaaldo me!
At least I'm not covered with fur.

0 comments:

Post a Comment