Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dermatologist Recommended Powder Foundation

up early tomorrow


As the title suggests, tomorrow I'll have to get up at a time impractical. The six. God, I feel bad right now * cries *
clarify the situation, it should be '.
My best friends are two guys very thing that makes Golden Trio that, for the sake of privacy, in this post I will call Tom and Dick.
Dude, months and months ago, he met a girl I can not remember on which forum. Everything is normal, ok. For some time they started cooing like two pigeons and tomorrow is the fateful day of the First Encounter X Live. The place chosen is
Padua, not just around the corner for us. And because it
lontanuccio, Tom can not find a plausible excuse with her and does not want to go alone, Caio and I we were sacrificed for the cause. The odd man out, YAY.
I do so willingly, for charity, but realize that the train leaves at eight, Tom goes to take fourth at seven but I first I've got to wake up, have breakfast, get ready and take your dog out . This means getting up at least six

0 comments:

Post a Comment