Tuesday, July 13, 2010

How To Make A Lolly Wreath

Um, yes, I am obsessed with canines


After leaving a post to say goodbye to Rocky welcome to leave a little girl who came after him.
Calling push (or something like that. Romanian word that means "doll").
E 'un'esserina magnificent maybe ten pounds. My neighbors claim that should not become too big, but look at the size of its legs will at least say that at least forty pounds, if not more. In short, if in three months has this size is certainly not small. Mr.
has a temper, the girl. Already at this sends messages DominanteDominanteDominante. He tried to mount my dog. Yes, it's a female and my male (gay, but still male).
barks a lot. Really a lot. Should be raised with the wrist, but with a good education will become a great guard dog.
I like it, interact a lot and has already learned the basic commands. And it's cuddly. He sits down, looks at you and waiting to be touched and if by chance you do not you stick your head under his arm and demands attention. One love.
God, I eat it with kisses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment