Friday, July 23, 2010

Red Cervical Mucus Pregnancy

Um ... meow? Plush Animals


Here they are, they are my two strays! In order: Pussy & Bow.
Picture taken type
this fall to begin? So ... Fiocco. I found three years ago, probably the victim of early summer. It took me months to be able to convince him to get in touch and take his arm, but eventually I managed to take off a collar too tight for him, with a locket with her name written. Fiocco. Phone number? Deleted.

I do not know how old she is, but it's young. Does not like being picked up too, prefers to climb alone until they reach high enough to rub her head under my chin.
Pussy (hooray the original! XD) I found that it was still a Smurfette, did not even three months. Finding enough trauma, among others. I would say that I was brought two years ago. From a good person by heart? Of course not, but as a child! And she's Girl, the pastor of a German farm:

Now, you should know that Bimba cats can not see them, bite them and kill them in less than two minutes. When I saw a kitten in her mouth already feared the worst. Instead, after having opened his mouth to force and have a lovely set of five or six cm scar on my arm, I still do. Poor kitten was scared and he sank his claws I realized that, fortunately, the little girl was fine. Flow to the vet anyway, but it is out of this adventure without a scratch.

She understandably was the terror of the dogs, but otherwise has grown strong and healthy. She, unlike his partner, loves to be picked up. Just sits there with her close, jump on my knees and nothing would bring her down.
are bellini, eh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment