Thursday, July 22, 2010

Church Pastor Invitation

various


No, everything is fine, but now is exaggerated.
My house seems to be a branch of a garden zoo.
Count with me, shall we?
Lately you can find:
- a Beagle. Oh well, he's the only one who has the right to be there, as my dog.
- a cross with an Italian Lupo, the neighbor, but if this continues will reside in my home, rather than his.
- an owl, which decided to blow the whistle all night perched outside the window of my room is pretty funny. Yes, always the same.
- a buzzard adulthood. Oh, think it's a buzzard. Or maybe it's a black kite? Should I see it more closely to understand it. E 'brown dark and it's definitely bigger than a crow. Hunting by day, and I have already seen a few times to take a swallow in flight. It 'a show, but have not yet managed to take some pictures.
- a hedgehog, that for a couple of days has slipped under my hydrangeas. I've got to take it and take it somewhere more appropriate for him, because it is too near the road, if I'm careful not to become a pastry urchin in less than five minutes.
- two stray cats, a male and a female (you want to see? If I had my plague with all of the photos) that I know and already feeds a couple of years, but I can not take, because I hate unmotivated by my mother. I took them in the garden at the moment, because some idiot is spreading around emeritus poisonous bites, and I would not even reach them.
- this thing ... that seems to be a Louisiana shrimp

just found this morning in the bowl of water Zip. I do not understand how the heck got there, though. He also still here waiting to figure out what to do with it.
I love animals, but not too many are becoming ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment