Monday, July 26, 2010

Actors With Anti-social Personality Disorder

When the phone you down by bed early ...


... can not be anything good. And this morning the damn
rang before eight o'clock. "I want do some 'tomato sauce' I said my grandmother.
Eh, a bit 'last year was like a hundred pounds of tomatoes.
you have some problems at hand and instead of cutting them to you, me and two of my cousins, we offered to do it for him. Not quite voluntarily, but oh well.
I never thought of being in front of this

Please note the carriage to move from place to place, because otherwise they were too heavy for our poor backs (Oh, there instill left are my legs, I had not noticed. You see what happens to leave the phone in his hand to his cousin)

Two hundred and fifty pounds. God, I do not know how many tomatoes I cut today, but I hurt my hands.
Tomorrow should be boiled, past and jars.
not escape alive, I already know.




0 comments:

Post a Comment