Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How Long Should Track Spikes Last

zip_312 @ 2010-10-20T17: 46:00

Now, new computer and paid not even half a cent of my own pocket because the insurance off a check for € 600 for the untimely demise of that one.
I will get into his head to post something from time to time now that I have no more excuses to hide my laziness? XD Anyway ...
she's back!
After weeks of hiding my favorite pen is back wake up in the middle of the night with his versacci



Do not ask me how do I know that she is, but I swear that I recognize. He also dropped a few feet from the foot this here, who has tried several times to bite my ankles, the funny guy.



But it was not mica cats bring their prey? XD
say that if we continue at this rate even begin to deliver the mail? XDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment