Friday, October 1, 2010

How Does Jock Itch Look If Its Healing

* Rising * Color

What wonder, again on the net!
Technical problems. Totally cut off from the Internet, bad stuff.
few weeks ago, the modem started acting up (it connected only with the telephone line workers. ARGH) and then ... poof! Flat encephalogram. My computer was pierced. * Moment of silence *
The technician tried to revive him, but there was nothing to do. The motherboard has passed away, but at least all the documents and photos are safe and sound.
Reason? Apparently unknown. Surges, perhaps. * * SighSob
are temporarily deprived of their computer, but my dear cousins (I kissed them both, I swear) I gave up the laptop until I have the new one.
Ahhh, how I missed the Internet.
I have a lot of fanfic to be recovered and quickly runs away * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment