Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Formaldehyde In Travel Trailers

X-Factor 4 [STEP 6] 12/10 / 2010

♬ First run
01. David ("I'm outta love "): I think the song choices among those most ugly (though one of my favorite songs by Anastacia) and, unfortunately, this is going to penalize bad David, I found it good, of course, but there's still that spark you have always desired. (Among other things, the pitch of the song was in a bit too high. So, your nose, eh) It seems strange that the judges did not even know how to criticize him. Perhaps because his voice makes any song and good performance? Boh! XD Rating: 6.5
02. Dorina ("Hot Stuff ): Song strategic fit, definitely. I have not adored his performance as I wanted, but I found it anyway and very good "in part" (yes, I take the right to use this expression, since they all do! Hahaha). Perfect the look (I WANT THOSE HAIR ) and the staging. * Nods * Rating: 7.5
03. Nevruz ( Sellout "): I was too curious to see him on stage with a song in my mouth so Renato Zero! LOL I enjoyed the remake, really perfect for him (and finally someone dares to change the original song in a bit!). Bravo (also right in the song itself)! Mother very calm ... * fear * Rating: 7.5
04. Roger ( You're my first, my last, my everything ): bud look and also the assignment. Alas, we did not own. I was hoping that the adjustments best hue and did not do it. I really felt "uncomfortable" in the notes and to walk and not too worried about the wrong words to make good performance. In my opinion, because of their youth (and voice), we should give him songs in a bit lighter and less prone in comparison with the original. And I'm sorry for having to make these judgments because I find it very vocally equipped and prepared to do well on stage. rating: 6
05. Cassandra ("What a feeling ): Cassandra of the rvm! Me weeping tenderness. * hugs * Cass Dot! But let the performance. I was a little 'no words (because they have framed ç___ç boyfriend), I must be sincere. At first I feared a lot because I have seen and felt very uncertain, but since he has shown the body (and enviable physical * Nods * ) has won ugly! She danced well without taking too much singing. Congratulations! \\ O / Rating: 8 -

ballot really unexpected for Dorina . I'm sorry I do not really because she is in no way seemed the worst and perhaps the only one who "deserved" a runoff between the five was just Roger. T_T



♬ Second run
01. Stefano ("I will survive ") setting aside the decision to say the least bad XD I'd say it was a decent performance. Sure, a lot 'of unrest in less than would have helped, but I agree with Tatangelo. He made it! \\ O / Rating: 7
02. Nathalie The napalm bombs ( Ray of Light "): I found it really beautiful tonight! * O * I liked her performance too much, but I would correct with a little 'more movement on stage and a bit' more falsetto (and less "screaming"). rating: 7.5
03. Kymera ( Let's Dance "): I want that moon Room Detail the staging! * O * I am loved but not as before, admit it. rating: 7 -
04. Dami ("You make me feel "): very good and more pleasant than I expected. A big NO as a home for clothes Truzzi. uu was better at 11 years rating: 7 +

And at the ballot Kymera . I have no words. O_______O Only tears. ç___ç



Third round - Last clash
The "Simply the best " Dorina has been truly remarkable. * _ * And I was without words for "powder " of Kymera. They have never been so in tune and beautiful, perhaps. WOW. Dorina
gave me the chills in a cappella piece, most of Kymera are sincere. It 'was the Dorina I want every song! * O *
And the judges vote and ... TILT . I was hoping that would go well, if I'm being sincere. He greets us
Dorina .
I have no words. Again. T_____T I have loved you, butt. * cries *



♬ Comments various
- BIG DJ the return of Francesco ! Looool
- the ingenious idea to the theme of the episode Dance! Fichissima courts and the entrance of talent troooppo was hilarious! Wohooooooo!
- It 's normal This year I do not give a chip only the quarrels between the judges??
XD - welcome song titles superimposed! =) \\ O /
- Buauahahahahah! W the movie of the hormonal storm! Looool Dorina / Nevruz / Cassandra , anyone? * O *
- fun to play the part of Aunt Mara dance! Looool
- I'd buy the remix of Mara!! Ahahahahahaha "Fantastic " My Own Key! Buahahahahahahahahahahahah * * rolls
- Mengoni 's Moment: * is moved * I was so happy that he sang "In an ordinary day " because I think the best song of her album! * O * What can I say, perfect. Stra-perfect. And then, let's face it, those shiny eyes?? \u0026lt;3333 Rating: 10 cum laude. Ah, no, I did not have to vote for him. ç_ç Marco, I manchiiiiii! * hugs *
- The Talented Misunderstood was hilarious! LOL I had seen, but it made me laugh too !!!!! * Looool * E rolls, however, was intonatoooo!
XD - I had recognized / Claudio Baglioni was understood that the second word he said. X ° D
- Bob Sinclair 'S Moment: ... I do not have much to comment, but I can say I loved the dancing and especially the trio Mara Mengoni / Facchinetti / Tommasini . Hahaha
- Facchinetti, but because it never speaks of the career of Becks?? T_T
- Episode far too long, folks!



♬ Citations
- And if you have a relationship with your body, stay calm and go easy because you could be blind. I always told my pastor. (Mara Maionchi)
- It 's been to str * nzo Tommasini (Mara Maionchi)
- A star pip! (Mara Maionchi)
- You know that now I have to learn English so I did not break the most captures * oni? (Mara Maionchi)
- The dance has nothing to do with you, English has nothing to do with you. (Helium)
- Do you know why the Kymera are perfect? Because if one must speak about 5 seconds 5 seconds the other. (Francesco Facchinetti)
- He says he is the guy next door. .. I need to understand what the goal. (Nevruz)

0 comments:

Post a Comment