Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Kates Playground Films

Video meme

Sn been tagged by Harriet ... and here I am!


one) Insert into your post three videos you like;
two) Explain why you like this videos;
three) Tag six people to do the same. Draco and the Malfoys

is a band that makes me die! Too strong and scoppiatissimi ... Go Slytherin! No sin that are here, otherwise I would have invited to play at my birthday! XDDDD
Rhett and Scarlett's video with the song by Etta James is too good, would be the perfect soundtrack to the love story of two characters from Gone with the Wind ...

I nn no advantages ... Who wants to do it do it well!
Draco and the Malfoys

-Potions Yesterday


Scarlett and Rhett-I just want to make love to you
Draco and the Malfoys

-Slytherin pride



These three beads are my own work .. nn . However, I soon show its skills as a director of video-composition and then will surprise you! XDDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment