Thursday, May 8, 2008

History Of Densie Milani

Return (Nunta Vobis Gaudium magnum Habemus ... modem!) I knew

Beloved,
forgive the long absence. No, I fled to Australia. I had trouble connecting with the modem and now have finally solved! And 'this is why I have not commented on your lj or replied to your mail last month.
But like the phoenix rising from the ashes I am new to these parts to entertain (or bore you as appropriate) with my long rambling post ... From now stracommenterò on all your scripts so be careful ... I love

Your
Sol




Your Gemstone is Ruby



Daring, enthusiastic, and spontaneous.

You are energetic and passionate, with an appetite for life.


Narcissa Sol Saves Your Soul.

Enter a word for your own slogan:

Generated by the Advertising Slogan Generator . Get more narcissa sol slogans .



Ps: Sandy e Ken-Polverine!!! che bello avervi qui...

0 comments:

Post a Comment