Thursday, December 28, 2006

Mcq, Fundamentals Of Financial Management

You have been a dog better than many men I know


Mervander Gold King (Brown), Johannesburg, 09/27/1997 - Lamone, 28.12.2006

not have it done. The tumor was very large, had attacked intestine and kidney and metastases were everywhere. The veterianriao told me "I have no idea of how a living being in such conditions could have survived so long. ... Never seen anything like the cancer was everywhere, but Brown has been holding out ... maybe he did not want to give up before Christmas. " Already ... maybe. Maybe he knew he would die and give me the last days memorable. It's been years since I saw him as brisk as in these days of Christmas .... a great, nothing to add. We

let them go ... we must allow them to stop suffering. I did. I let go ....

I do not have the clarity needed to write about him as I would like, but know that I only read what you wrote and that made me cry on the one hand, and the other very well .... thanks. at all. Bunye

Hello ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment