Friday, February 1, 2008

Quadriderm For Ringworm

Puccini, La Bohème and the extravagances of Ken

Ieri io Ken siamo state ad una conferenza sulla Boheme di Puccini. La Boheme è un'opera struggente e commovente, che termina con la morte per tisi della piccola Mimì. Nonostante ciò, Ken non si smentisce mai infatti appena fuori dalla conferenza...

KEN:"Oh reggimi quest'ambaradan sennò mi piglio una ghiacciata!"

Sol: "You and Sandy come dressed ..."
Ken: "Clothes for sure!"

Sol "You and Sandy dress by Jean Claude and the Wicked Cassandra, you are the fabulous vintage pair cm! And by Simo Godmother!"
Ken: "Yes, but it takes me a pair of amalari (frogs )..."

Ken "And if I'm dressed as Wolverine? Least experiment with new beards!"
Ken "I need to bring a salty ... Oh, I know Wolverine, I brought you the soprassata!"

That esprit de finesse, as Blaise Pascal would say! (Scherzo Kennin: Friends! XDDD)

0 comments:

Post a Comment