Friday, January 4, 2008

Congratulations Pregnancy Card Wording

it's 1 year birthday

36 years now and not be told ... Congratulations also to

[info] _mafalda_ and [info] hyddenplace . Mafalda
not seen her for a life (I think it was, let's see, about the fall of 2002) and also hyddenplace not seen since the summer of 2004, but I steal bits of your lives (in a good way) here. A question on the fly ... I only have the 1972 or even you? (Okay, I know it does not ask the age of a woman, but I am curious ...).

I wanted to write a whole tirade about my goal (get to live 36 years without much moral and physical scars) but omit, and I'm just a little thing loooong personal thanks Silvia!

you wonder: Who is Sylvia? um ... no, it is Silvia that some of you know, but rather the woman who decided that they want to endure myself. And I got a Wii for Christmas! (Yeah, 36 years old and want a console game ... ahem).

Among other things, (okay, I'm in the office and arm), I also discovered that a person who I admire very is accidentally born on the same day another person that I consider the source (rightly) of all my ills and misfortunes, which leads me to believe that the date of birth (and various characteristics of the sign) did not make much sense. A chasm exists between these two people very ...

Now I leave, I gotta go dig out my car from the snow. As told to

0 comments:

Post a Comment